Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Walk in the Park...{Kathy & Kurtis...Engaged!}

I met up with Kathy and Kurtis at the Arboretum at the University of Guelph. For all of the people I knew that went to Guelph and the amount of time I spent in Guelph over the years....this was my first trip into the Arboretum! What a fantastic place for photos!

It was a gorgeous, sunny morning and the weather was perfect for a photo session. We trekked all over the arboretum and found lots of spots for photos.

Kathy and Kurtis are a super cute couple and Kurtis kept us in stitches!! These two have a lot of fun together and it really shows in the pics. And, funny enough it was Kurtis that asked how long it would take for the session (typical dude), but it was him that kept the session going...a full two hours by the time we were done! Haha.

I am really looking forward to their BIG wedding in the spring!!

Check out some of my favourites from our session!
































Gorgeous!!


















 





I HEART this photo!! LOVE it!
































Hilarious!! Bahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment